Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Those Eyes....

And here we have Isabeau Durrand and her Purifier Squad. I don't think I'm done with these guys yet, mostly it's the faces I'm not yet hapy with and Isabeau's derp eyes... sigh... not my best work unfortunately. Things I'd probably change will be to see if the soft body wash can bring out a little more facial features and I may try to add more eye detail, otherwise they aren't in bad shape.

Paint scheme wise, they share the same basics of morrow white for the armor, and Cygnar base blue, however the purifier skirts were done in a green who's name escapes me at the moment and I believe I used coal tar grey for Isabeau's darker parts. Shining silver and brass balls were used for the metallics and the bases are of course more Secret Weapons Miniatures Alien Temple bases.

Here are a few more closer up shots of the ladies.

Up next, Naverre Hauer and Darkspace Fiametta!

No comments:

Post a Comment