Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

The painter Returneth...

Greetings out there in internet land. Now that impending doom(Wedding) is over, I can share a few things I'd been working as well as the latest fruits of my labors.

First up is the stuff I hinted at that I couldn't share earlier, I did a series of mini's from the Discworld series for each of my Groomsmen for my wedding.




I think they turned out pretty darn well if I say so myself

Next up we have one little lady who'm I've was putting off working on for awhile but finally got around to doing and I'm very happy how she turned out, Jean Romme of the Shattered Sword Paladins for Relic Knights!



Also fast on her heals is someone who is very much still a work in progress, the Twilight Knight from Wrath of Kings... I seem to have misplaced her shield but I'm not too concerned by it's absence.


And now for the latest, it's about bloody time I got these guys painted up... the Black 13th and Stryker, Stryker especially is shameful as he's been half painted for at least a couple of years, but now he's all set.


Anyhoo that's all for now, I think I have a jack or two to finish, as well as a bunch more on the docket so we'll see how fast and furiously I can keep updating with new stuff.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment