Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Radio Silence

Hey there folks, sorry for the giant break in the posts. Between a work trip to the UK and then PAX East I didn't get a lot of time to take more pictures or post. So let me give you guys an update on the latest goings on and we'll see if we can get things back on track....

Item the first! I got shipped over to the UK for about a week shortly after the last post on the blog. Not much to say other than English pubs are awesome and they have fantastic Cider on tap, also made some new friends who treated me to authentic English food like Toad in a Hole and Rhubarb Crumble! It was fantastic!

Once I got back it was time to get prepped and ready for PAX East! I along with fanguad (https://wickedpaintah.wordpress.com/) and TJL and others manned the Ninja Division booth, giving demos on Relic Knights and well as Super Dungeon Explore and their line of card games as well. I didn't get a chance to snag any pic though I'm sure you guys can find tons on the web of folks having a blast. Special shout out to Chris, John, and the rest of the Ninja Division team for making it a blast to help them run their booth!

Last but not least we now have an official league running at the Game Castle (www.thegamecastle.com) in Londonderry, NH. We haven't quite decided on our official day to run as an official game play day, but there are around 8+ of us in the league and more growing so shoot me a message and I'll get you added in.

That's about it for now, I've got a air compressor and airbrush coming in the mail tomarrow, and some paints following shortly there after so I'm sure that will yeild some interesting results as I learn how to use the thing :)

-KM


No comments:

Post a Comment